Join us! AERO – partner of Airbus – is a specialized personnel service provider with renowned clients within the aerospace industry. We are currently looking for a Certification Engineer (f/m) for a leading aircraft manufacturer located in Taufkirchen.
As a Certification Engineer (f/m) in Taufkirchen your main tasks will include:
- To book captains for CE Certification of 3 different components of an Helicopter Landing System
- The product safety analysis and safety engineer
- The setup of product safety records
- The setup and update of user manuals
- The EMC-qualification support as well as the support of test engineers and the management of suppliers
- The test SW development under MatLab , SimuLink or LabView
Ihre StärkenThe job as a Certification Engineer (f/m) requires:
- A bachelor´s degree in electrical engineering, aerospace engineering or mechatronics
- Several years of experience in electrical engineering, aerospace engineering and mechanics/ mechatronics
- Good MS-Office skills
- Business fluent language skills in German and English
- Excellent communication skills
We are looking forward to your application.
BesonderheitenYou are applying for a job organized as temporary work within the aerospace industry. Expect a planning reliability and excellent individual support.
We are looking forward to your digital application, consisting of a short cover letter, a detailed CV, letters of reference, your diploma, further certificates (max. 4 MB) as well as your salary expectations. Please use the button “Direkt online bewerben”, or send your application via email directly.